Thursday, August 28, 2008

BANYAK SANGAT KE

Yesterday I spent an evening with my companion.
I left my office at 3.00pm heading to Sri Hartamas. Gosh! The traffics were really bad. I need more than 2 hours from Nilai to Sri Hartamas.
We spent great time together. Talked about our new life since I just accepted an offer from a higher education institution in Nilai and he just got another tender.
After Maghrib, it was raining heavily but we decided to move to some other places to have our dinner. We finally reached Giant Kelana Jaya after 45 minutes in the most terrible traffic jam.
After buying our needs and wants in the Giant it self we chose to dine in The Chicken Rice Shop.

THESE ARE THE DISHES THAT WE HAD LAST NIGHT in THE CHICKEN RICE SHOP

  1. Nasi Ayam
  2. Roated Chicken
  3. BBQ Honey Chicken
  4. Satay without stick
  5. Pai Tee
  6. Tow Foo
  7. Sai To
  8. Pak Choi
  9. Ipoh Bean Sprout
  10. Nata De Coco as the desert
  11. Iced Milo
  12. Strawberry Yogurt Drink

not only that, we also had gone to the KFC just because of buying Cheesy Wedges although both of us were full to have anything more. hehehhe...

That is not the end of our 'makan' story.

We manage to stop at The San Francisco Pizza to grab a small size mushroom cheese pizza.

hahahhaha..

I reached home at 11.00 pm and i couldn't sleep until 2.

I felt guilty to my self. I was not supposed to eat that much.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Semenyih/ Pasir Gudang, Selangor/ Johor Bahru, Malaysia