Wednesday, August 5, 2009

~~BERTEMU dan kemudian MENDUGA

6 August 2009 is the date. I have no idea what the questions will be but I have asked a few friends regarding the interview. I have chosen the pathway that I would like to go through for the next 22 years. For that reasons, I really want to do my best and pass the interview successfully.

Interviews. I have attended many before. I couldn’t remember how many I have attended but at least 10 of them and they are not sufficient for me to be calm for this coming interview. I started to read newspaper every day since the last two weeks. I flip the newspaper and try to get as much information as I can to prepare myself for the interview. There are so many things that I have to be aware of especially those matters related to the education system in Malaysia. PPSMI, the changes that will be done to UPSR, importance of English language and unresolved issues such as bully, gangsterism and vandalism are some of the issues that I have to pay attention.

Teachers. Human who deliver information, the manager of classrooms, the chief of knowledge and a person who is expected to know every single thing by their students. That is my own definition of teachers. And that is also what I want to be with the name of teachers. For me a teacher should be knowledgeable and improves their selves from time to time in line with the developments of this globalisation era. The most important matter is, teachers are ordinary human beings just like others too. They are not noble although the profession is. Therefore, the community should not expect too much from teachers. We are doing our job based on our ability. As much as we can, we would like to produce 10000 of engineers, 10000 of doctors, 10000 of lecturers and millions more people who can contribute to their community, religion and nation. Owh.... hopefully it is not too much to be achieved.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Semenyih/ Pasir Gudang, Selangor/ Johor Bahru, Malaysia