Wednesday, August 5, 2009

SMK K*** M**A*

I was amazed on my first day. It is a huge school which I expected to have all the facilities as a school. No doubt, the school is beautiful and clean too. I was brought to the management office and met the clerks and few teachers. Based on my limited observation, the students were polite as the greeted the teachers whenever they met their teachers. The scenery obviously different compared to the situation in the higher learning institutions which I have worked before. So, it is the place which I will spend at least for another 2 years time.

I reported duty on the 13th April 2009, the day I met my housemates. It’s 4 of us in the house. We found the house when we reached our school. A teacher, Jid suggested the house. With RM380, it is a reasonable rate as the house is tiled and half furnished. There are few cabinets in the house and stove (the most important equipment) in the house. So, we agreed to rent the house. My housemates are all nice and of course they are pretty ladies except for me as I am short, dark and fat. Huhuhuhu... Anyway Kak Fizah, Leha and Zira... thank you for being very nice to me. Besides housemates, I met Hisham, another English teacher besides me and he graduated from UPM. An interesting fact about him is his minor. His minor is Pendidikan Islam which is very rare to have English teachers with Islamic Education as their minor. Another guy is Roshan who can be considered as my junior as he graduated from UTM too. He is a sport science teacher. Zamzarina and Shazrina, the other two teachers who are not staying with us are graduates from UPSI, the one and only education’s university in Malaysia. My housemates, two of them (Zira and Leha) were course mates and they graduated from UPSI too. So, there are 4 teachers from UPSI. The other one is Fizah, a graduate of Universiti Teknologi Malaysia, SANJUNGAN BANGSA! She is an experienced teacher who has been teaching since 1998 in a primary school. Obviously she has a lot of experience which will be very beneficial to the students that she will be teaching. A bit about my friends.

Anyway, I have more friends in the school beside them. The best thing is I met my ex-course mate, Jihan. The MIA course mate. No one ever knows where she is and I found her in SMK Kota Masai. Huh!! We were so excited to meet each other. There were many gossips and untold stories that we shared on my second day in the school. When I told Farah, she was also eager to know more about Jihan. Another one is Hazreen, the Islamic Education’s teacher. When i looked at her face for the first time, I know that I have met her before. At the moment we talked to each other, I found out that she graduated from UTM, SANJUNGAN BANGSA too. But, the best thing is she was my class mate in my primary school. Another unexpected person that I met in the school is Zelin, a Mathematics teacher. She is actually my best friend’s school mate. Hehe... what a small world?

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Semenyih/ Pasir Gudang, Selangor/ Johor Bahru, Malaysia