Friday, September 5, 2008

AKU TAK MAHU IANYA TERSIMPAN DI LUBUK HATI

I may not have told you enough...
Of how much I love you,
Or how much I cherish you, But deep down inside,
These feelings I just can't hide,
That my love for you will never die,
And this is one thing I can never lie...
My dear...
Life is sometimes not what it seems,
Though we may have our special dreams,
Uncertainty and challenges may come our way,
But with trust our love will never sway,
I will be there by your side,
Through your days and your darkest night,
Our love will always see us through,
Spending my life with you is what I really want to do,
And these I promise thee,
Strong and loving I will always be,
To honour and to cherish you... I
n sickness and in health just for you,
In happiness and sadness I'll be there,
Through thick and thin no matter where,
Words alone are never enough to say,
How glad I am thatyou came my way,
I may not have said it enough my dear,
Perhaps that is something you want to hear,
That I love you yesterday, today and again,
And that is the way it will remain...

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Semenyih/ Pasir Gudang, Selangor/ Johor Bahru, Malaysia