Wednesday, September 24, 2008

~~For this day that I have

I may never see tomorrow,
There's no written guarantee,
And things that happened yesterday
Belong to history.


I cannot predict the future,
I cannot change the past,
I only have the present
moments,

I must treat each as my last.
I must use this moment wisely

For it soon will pass away,
And so be lost forever,
As part of yesterday.
I must exercise compassion,
Help the fallen to their feet,
Be a friend unto the friendless,
Make an empty life complete.
The unkind things I do today
May never be undone,


And friendships that
I fail to win
May never more be won.
I may not have another chance
On bended knees to pray,
And I thank God
with all my heart
For giving me this day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Semenyih/ Pasir Gudang, Selangor/ Johor Bahru, Malaysia